Maybe Felicity’s the one that decides they shouldn’t be together. And the reason Oliver is smiling a lot this season is because even though Felicity has said that, he keeps trying to win her over and teases her. And has fun looking at Felicity trying to stay away from him. (Totally my headcanon until I watch 3x01 and find out what really happens)
- 2-3 kisses
- Oliver babbles while asking her. (There’s definitely more to that scene than what the promo showed)
- Felicity calling it a “date-date.”
- A heart wrenching mutual break up
- Diggle and Roy having made some kind of bet on Olicity
- Mutual declaration of love and feelings.
And after the rumors of Olicity having sex in the premiere…